Presented & Uploaded By –
Prof Dr R.R.Deshpande
Ph – 9226810630
MD Final Year – Practical Exam + Viva – Example of Reality
Vd. XYZ Final Year MD viva - Date -- XXX
Examiners --- ABC
Practical (Modern Part) - RBC count
1. Parts of microscope, lens types, magnification of lens?
2. RBC Full form and Alternate name?
3. What is Erythropoiesis and its Stages?
4. Name of Neubaur’s chamber, which one we use?
5. Normal value of RBC?
6. Shape of RBC and its reason behind being so?
7. Result of Practical Conducted?
8. How to conduct / perform RBC practical?
9. Who invented Microscope?
Ayurved Practical – Agni Parikshan
1 How to do Agni Parikshan?
2 Difference between Rasa and Rakta Dhatu as per karya?
3 Similarities or difference between Rakta Dhatu and Blood explained by modern science?
Title -- Sharir Kriya in Sushruta Samhita
No Questions. Got Appreciation instead (More than expected).
1. Why you selected this topic?
2. Why sample size is less?
3. Whether Prakruti and Agni parikshan is done with different aspect such as Agni as per Desh, Agni as per Ritu, Agni as per kaal?
4. Thesis PPT?
Presentation for Teaching Skill
Questions on Teaching skill-
Heamopoetic System presentation, Properties of RBC, Composition of Blood.
General Viva on - Digestive System as per Ayurved, Agni, Avasthapak, Vipak.