Suggessions to CCIM & AYUSH
Suggestions to stake holders
of CCIM & Ayush
From – Prof.Dr.R.R.Deshpande ,
Pune , India
For Contact ---
– 0091 922 68 10
Mail ID --- email@example.com
Dear Friends ,will you please ask your office to at least acknowledge this mail & as per time permits try to answer the following points
1) CCIM & Ayush expect the Academic planner from PG Teachers & Time tables from UG .Then why not CCIM & Ayush should declare their Administrative planner like Dates to visit colleges for Inspection in 2012 or 2013 etc ? Why they do not declare dates for different meetings with Agenda ? e.g Meeting of Executive council to discuss ABC ?So that any interested teacher or Medical Practioner of Ayush can send some opinions by mail .
2) Web site of CCIM & Ayush should put immediately Subject wise List of Teachers with name of college,Designation,Mobile number ,Mail ID .This is very much essential to communicate to each other for Academic Discussions,Planning & Progress.
3) While displaying new syllabus of UG & PG ,there should be some specific pattern .( See the pattern displayed today on 4-8-12).Pattern will be like mentioning Years like 1 BAMS,2nd BAMS ,3rd BAMS etc & then subjects of those year sequentially
4) Below the syllabus of each subject Print ‘List of Books available (of that subject) in Indian market with the name of Publisher with contact number or mail .Display all available books from North to South & East to West .Do not keep formality of Sanctioning Books by Committee of CCIM .Other wise there are lot chances of too many formalities & may be chances of Malpractises ,using Influence etc.Let readers should decide ,which book is Good & which is bad ?
5) Keep one section on website of CCIM & Ayush as FAQ s ( Frequently Asked Questions) -- & Stake holders can answer these Questions by Legal Proofs .Present Questions are – i) Whether MS(Shalya,Shalakya) can perform surgery ?Which Surgeries ? In which state Yes & Which state NO? ii) Whether MS (Ayurvedic Sri roga & Prasuti Tantra ) can do procedures like Caesarian section etc? etc etc --- I am sending some attachments of different statues explaining different rites – Actually these attachments should be put on web site of CCIM & Ayush
6) CCIM & Ayush also must put all Acts on their website by explaining them in simple Language ( Transcription from Legal to common man Language – Like making Abstract of Laws or Acts )
7) Any Research activity should be Retrospective – In spite of taking any formula haphazardly from Ayurvedic Compendia --- why not collect data or successful Formulae from Living Legends of Ayurveda & work on them ?
8) Expectation from Siddhant Dept & Sanskrit Experts --- All Bruhat & Laghu Trayi should be published with Sandhi & Samas Vigraha.Also all commentaries should also be published with sandhi Samas Vigraha & English Translations .This will simplify Ayurved for understanding & average students also can try to look into Basic Ayurvedic Texts.This work will reduce the Phobia of Sanskrit
9) CCIM should make mandatory to all medical Universities throughout
that they should follow Ditto Syllabus ,Time Table & Question paper pattern
suggested by CCIM India
10) There should be maximum one Visit having Inspection committee ,comprising of Representatives of CCIM,Ayush,Govt & MUHS ,with only one proforma .This will save lot of Money ,Energy & Time of Field workers in Education System(Principal,Teachers,Students etc) .There should not be demand of same documents again & again --- Every time Statues of Parent Institue,Approvals of Teachers ,-- E filing should be started & only changed or updated Information should be asked in hard copies -- .!!--- I hope all of you know present situation – Every after 2 months – different Committee ,with different proforma .Then Files of nearly 1500 pages & that too 6 Packs like this for each committee – When we are going to stop this & why we are not familiar with eTechnology ?
11) Why Publications of Books & CDs are not available at the nook & corner of
? for purchasing by colleges & individuals ?CCRAS must see the convenience of Purchaser .The
list of publications should also be included in UG & PG syllabus of CCIM(on
net & as a hard copy) India
12) CCRAS Research medicines or products must also be available at the nook & corner of India .Then only Medical Practitioner will know about it & will use it .Whether Ayush has made any research How many % medical practitioners are using Research proven drugs of CCRAS ?
Is it not shameful that Ayush Doctors know & use Himalaya ,Baidyanath & Charak products ,but 90% Ayush Doctors even do not know the research proven drugs of CCRAS --- If CCRAS Research is not percolating at the bottom level & is not practically useful --- then is not waste of Karor Rupees property of Indian people ?
Your Ayurvedic Friend