Horizon of Institute of
Ayurveda Panchkarma & Yoga (IAPY)
IAPY ,is the Imformal Institute formed by Prof.Dr.R.R.Deshpande for the Propogation of Ayurveda at National & International Level
Ayurveda the' Science of life' is established system of wellness in Europe. Wellness is one aspect of Ayurveda. The aims and objective of Ayurveda have two dimensions,
Preventive aspect focuses on heath promotion, health maintenance and restoration. The curative aspect focuses on therapeutics, care and rehabilitation. Ayurvedic approach of treating the persons is a holistic and individualized .It considers the individual constitution or Biotype.
Lifestyle counseling is carried out based on individual constitution. Ayurveda utilizes the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary modes of prevention.
Dietary guidelines, exercise tips and other do's and don'ts are explained to the people so as the health remains on an optimal level and diseases are controlled easily without having the complications.
Our health centre in Spain ‘Port Salvi’ is the only centre in Europe, which has the facility where the institutionally qualified Ayurveda Physicians from India provide their services for European community as ‘Ayurveda experts and lifestyle counselors’. Our teams of doctors are associated with Port Salvi since last.15 years and Prof.Dr.R.R.Deshpande is the head of medical faculty.
These physicians are associated with the medicine schools or colleges in India and teach on graduate and postgraduate levels. Prof.Dr.R.R.Deshpande; who has published about 50 books and had contributed considerably in the field of Ayurveda is looking after medical treatment and therapies with the other doctors like. Dr.Sachin Sarpotdar who has also published 10 books and has a 15 years of experience in Ayurveda along with Dr.Shirish Deshpande who has a specialist of Therapeutic Yoga are the other experts who visit the Port Salvi regularly.
Various types of panchakarma procedures most of them are external and few of them are internal are implemented to purify the body internally and to maintain the normal homeostasis. A Panchkarma procedure improves the immunity, reduces the free radicals, controls the inflammatory response and promotes the healing. These therapies arrest the degenerative processes and eliminate the metabolic toxins, autoimmune complexes and auto antibodies from the body. The blood supply and lymph drainage improvement take place with these procedures. Psychological wellbeing is restores and rejuvenation of the body, mind, sensory and motor organs take place. Spiritual insight may also develop with adaptation of Ashtanga Yoga.
Institute of Ayurveda Panchakarma & Yoga (IAPY) is our establishment since 1996 and we provide our services in Ayurveda education, Panchakarma Training for the National and International students of Ayurveda, we have a the facility of a treatment center where the patient can stay and can have the treatments. We also provide online consultations,
Ayurveda education, Panchakarma Training - We have various levels of courses for therapist and doctors and other health allied professionals. We have basic , intermediate and advance courses in Ayurveda yoga and panchkarma.
According to individual needs and demands, we provide the tailor-made educational programs. Each of these courses is of ten days period and practicals and theory lectures are conducted by our expert faculties in our institute affiliated treatment centers. As per modules the tuition fees varies.
In our treatment centers, we execute traditional Panchakama & Kerala traditional therapies alone with Palliative modes of Ayurvedic Therapies. We provide the assistance for the best affordable lodging and boarding facilities. We even provide homemade vegetarian food for our clients as per their requirements at reasonable charges.
Online Consultations- We also provide the online consultations. Clients have to provide us the necessary information as per the case paper attached herewith. In our consultation, we determine the individual constitution. We utilize the principles of Ayurveda diagnostics and therapeutics for lifestyle counseling, dietary and nutritional guidance exercise tips as per individual constitutions, herbal supplement yoga postures and Panchkarma.
For on line Consultations for one month : We here with request to transfer the Ten euro / Fifteen dollars through western union money transfer please inform us the code number on following email address email@example.com.
Also you can make Bank Transfer from your home on following account – Dr.Sachin Sarpotdar
Bank – IDBI( Pradhikaran branch,Pune,Maharashtra,India)
Saving Account Number – 678 100 1000 2052
IFSC code – IBKL 000 00 87
· We herewith appeal the global community to visit the Port Salvi in Spain if they wish to remain healthy, to learn Ayurveda for personal health care.
· People who are suffer ring from major illnesses like cancers, arthritis, metabolic and hormonal problems like Diabetes, hypertension and hypothyroidism, PCODs, obesity and many others may also visit India for specialized treatments in Ayurveda Hospitals like CARC Akurdi and Sane Guruji Hospital in Pune where Prof.Dr.R.R.Deshpande and Dr.Sachin Sarpotdar are associated respectively.
· We also provide the treatments in our private centre in Pune where the patient can stay and have treatments. We provide specialized treatments. For the therapists we conduct the training programs on basic, intermediate and advance level.
Team of Doctors
1. Prof. Dr.R.R.Despamde Chief Consultant
2. Dr.Sachin Sarpotdar Senior Ayurved Consultant
3. Dr Shirish Deshpande Ayurved Physician & Yoga consultant
4. Dr Swapnil Shinde Ayurved Consultant & Pharmacy Incharge
5. Dr Mayura Shinde Panchkarma Consultant
6. Dr.Mahesh Patil ,Ayuveda Consultant
7. Dr.Nitin Bhise,Ayurveda Consultant
8. Dr.Mrs.Rewa Sarpotdar ,Ayurvedic Gynaecologist
9. Dr.Deepali Bhise,Ayurvedic Gynaecologist
10. Dr.Mrs.Patil ,Ayurvedic Gynaecologist
11. Dr.Ila Bhor ,Ayurvedic Herbologist
12. Dr.Yogita Jamdade ,Expert in Ayurvedic Compendia.
13. Dr.Arati Firke ,Ayurvedic Dietatician
14. Dr.Nandakumar Beke ,Consultant from Modern Medicine
15. Dr.A.R.Joshi ,Consultant,Modern Physiologist
16. Dr.B.N.Deshpande ,Ayurvedic Surgeon ,Master in Ksharsutra ( Ayurvedic surgical Management ,without knife,for Hemorrhoids ,Fistula in Ano)
17. And there are so many other Professors from Ayurvedic Medical School ,who collaborate with us as & when needed